City View Pharmacy, Your HIV/AIDS Pharmacy Specialists
HIV Specialty Care at City View Pharmacy
City View Pharmacy, in New York City, is a Specialty Pharmacy with extensive experience helping clients manage the complex medications and changing treatment of HIV/AIDS, including Hepatitis C Co-infection.
Our pharmacists have worked closely with people living with HIV/AIDS in NYC since the mid 1990s and continue to work hand-in-hand with medical providers and case managers to make sure our clients have both easy access to and a good understanding of their medication regimens. We offer our unique individually labeled custom "dose packing" (blister packing) services at no additional charge for multiple medications, and we stock all essential and hard-to-find HIV/AIDS prescription drugs like:
- We offer:
- A staff of caring and compassionate, highly experienced Specialty Pharmacists.
- FREE discreet prescription delivery service to the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island, NYC -- plus lower Westchester County & parts of Long Island, Monday-Saturday.
- all major insurance plans accepted including Medicaid, Medicare and ADAP. Call us with your prescription insurance questions,
- Our custom "Dose Packing Service": A unique blister pack system that makes taking multiple medications easy! If you have trouble remembering to take your medications or need help understand your treatment regimen, call us to find out how City View's Patient Education and Adherence Tools can make managing your HIV/AIDS treatment easier.
Are you an HIV/AIDS Specialist?
Call City View Pharmacy at 718-545-2550 to learn how City View Pharmacy's full time, dedicated Specialty Pharmacists, with unmatched HIV/AIDS treatment experience, can partner with you and your patients to improve adherence, for better outcomes!
Below are some useful links for HIV/AIDS GENERAL INFORMATION, TREATMENT, ADVOCACY & RESEARCH:
- the Advocate: Latest HIV & AIDS news and articles.
- www.aidsetc.org National AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) Program of the Ryan White Care Act.
- www.aidsinfonet.org AIDS Treatment information, including single page fact sheets in both English and Spanish.
- www.BlackAIDS.org News, perspectives and resources created by the Black AIDS Institute.
- God's Love We Deliver Home Delivered Meals and Nutritional Support for people living with HIV/AIDS and other serious illnesses.
- HIV Plus Magazine HIV Plus is dedicated to helping our readers lead their fullest life possible by giving them tips, tools, and personal stories that motivate them to make the best of their friendships and relationships, work and leisure time, health care, and overall sense of well-being.
- The Well Project is dedicated to HIV/AIDS-related issues and information of particular interest to women.