City View Pharmacy, Your HIV/AIDS & PReP Pharmacy Specialists
HIV Specialty Care at City View Pharmacy
City View Pharmacy, in New York City, is a Specialty Pharmacy with extensive experience helping clients manage the complex medications and changing treatment of HIV/AIDS, including Hepatitis C Co-infection, and PReP (Truvada ®) medications. Our FREE discreet delivery service keeps your treatment on track!
Our Specialty Pharmacists have worked closely with people living with HIV/AIDS in NYC since the mid 1990s, and we work hand-in-hand with medical providers and case managers to make sure our clients have both easy access to and a good understanding of their medication regimens. We offer our unique, individually-labeled, custom "dose packing" (blister packing) services at no additional charge for multiple medications, and we stock all essential and hard-to-find HIV/AIDS and PReP prescription drugs every day, like:
- We offer:
- A staff of caring and compassionate, highly experienced HIV Specialty Pharmacists.
- FREE discreet prescription delivery service to the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island, NYC -- plus lower Westchester County & parts of Long Island, Monday through Saturday.
- all major insurance plans accepted including: private insurance, Medicaid, Medicaid Managed Care plans, Medicare and ADAP. Call us with your prescription insurance questions.
- Our custom "Dose Packing Service": A unique "blister pack" system that makes taking multiple medications easy! If you have trouble remembering to take your medications or need help understand your treatment regimen, call us to find out how City View's Dose Packing Service, Patient Education, and Adherence Tools can make managing your HIV/AIDS treatment easier.
- PReP services: Pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP, is a way for people at substantial risk for HIV infection to prevent HIV infection by taking a pill every day. Talk to your health care provider to determine if PReP is right for you, or call our Specialty Pharmacists at 718-545-2550 for more information about PReP.
Below are some useful links for HIV/AIDS GENERAL INFORMATION, TREATMENT, ADVOCACY & RESEARCH:
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation: Cutting edge medicine and advocacy regardless of ability to pay.
- the Advocate: Latest HIV & AIDS news and articles.
- www.aidsetc.org National AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) Program of the Ryan White Care Act.
- www.aidsinfonet.org AIDS Treatment information, including single page fact sheets in both English and Spanish.
- God's Love We Deliver Home Delivered Meals and Nutritional Support for people living with HIV/AIDS and other serious illnesses.
- HIV Plus Magazine HIV Plus is dedicated to helping our readers lead their fullest life possible by giving them tips, tools, and personal stories that motivate them to make the best of their friendships and relationships, work and leisure time, health care, and overall sense of well-being.
- The Well Project: dedicated to HIV/AIDS-related issues and information for women.